Find a quality dentist in the Westfield, IN area
If you want to find a dentist in the Westfield, IN area who provides a wide selection of dental services to patients of all ages, contact the team of Westfield Family Dentist. Drs. Jon Susott and John Reno are two dental professionals available in our practice to provide quality, comprehensive dental care.
Our team understands the importance of investing in the best technologies and state-of-the-art equipment for our patients. We are constantly putting money back into our practice so we can offer our customers the treatments they deserve.
We provide individuals with a myriad of treatments for general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Here are a few of the services we provide patients of all ages:
- Dental cleanings – professional cleanings remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria
- Examinations and x-rays – biannual appointments often include full physical exams and dental x-rays
- Composite and amalgam fillings – treating cavities is done with fillings to keep them from becoming larger and more problematic
- Root canal therapy (endodontics) – removing the dental pulp from inside of a tooth is sometimes needed in cases where infection has occurred
- Tooth extractions – there are times when patients may need to have adult natural teeth removed and this can be done right in our practice
- Porcelain crowns and bridges – crowns and bridges are two of the most common dental restorations used for patients
- Professional-grade teeth bleaching – brightening the smile with concentrated bleaching gel is the best way to achieve desirable results
- Dental veneers – patients using veneers are often seeking a way to cover up imperfections of the anterior (front) teeth
- Dental bonding – composite resin bonding is a wonderful method of addressing problems with the teeth including chips and gaps
- Inlays and onlays – areas of decay that are too large for fillings but not large enough for dental crowns may benefit from the placement of inlays and onlays
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth is often done with the use of titanium posts called implants
Westfield Family Dental is conveniently located at 215 East Main Street and readily accepts new patients. Bring the entire household in for a tour and discuss the possibilities of making our team your new location for dental health solutions. Call us at (317) 896-5353 to speak to our front office staff and make an appointment to meet Drs. Jon Susott and John Reno.